It was designed by Francis Kimball and constructed during 1906–1907 for The Trust Company of America, which occupied the ground floor. The building, completed in 1907, stands at 25 floors, plus a penthouse level that includes apartments and a terrace. No longer offices, the building has been converted/restored by Costas Kondylis. It is now 373 rental apartments and a 7,700-square-foot (720 m2) commercial space for Tiffany & Co's return to Lower Manhattan. The amenities for its residents include a well-equipped gym, a lounge with pool tables and a screening room, as well as the roof-top terrace.