101 Park Avenue

Kalikow Building and formerly known as The Architects Building


The 629-foot tall skyscraper at 41st Street and Park Avenue in the Murray Hill neighborhood of Manhattan, was completed in 1979 to 1982 and has 49 floors. Eli Attia Architects designed the tower. The building contains the Museum of the Dog. This block was long the home of the Architects Building which housed many of the city's premiere architectural firms including as McKim Mead and White. The building was torn down and replaced with a 629-foot tall skyscraper in 1982.

Constructed, 1913
Constructed, 1982

Related Sites