Child Hall is a graduate student dormitory at Harvard University completed in 1950. It was designed by The Architects Collaborative, founded by noted International Style architect and Harvard architecture professor Walter Gropius. This building has been designated by the University Planning Office as having a Notable Interior. The site is named after Francis J. Child, a writer, scholar, and Harvard's first Professor of English.