Robinson Hall at Harvard University was designed by the prominent New York architecture firm of McKim Mead and White and completed in 1904 to house Harvard's department of architecture. Today it is home to Harvard's history department. Building is a gift from the parents of Nelson Robinson, Jr (Class of 1900). Robinson Hall was built of the site of the Walker House, home of James Walker (A.B. 1814). Walker house was moved to the site now occupied by the Sackler Museum. The site is named after Nelson Robinson Jr., (-1899), late son of Mr and Mrs. Nelson Robinson of Buffalo, New York, who provided funds for construction of the building. This building has been designated by the University Planning Office as having a Notable Interior.